Full Stack Developer - University of Toronto
Sep, 2017 - Present
- Developed a scalable web application using Django, Bootstrap, jQuery, and PostgreSQL for tracking employee hours and enrollment trends for several departments.
- Created historical models and data visualization using Django and ChartJS, which was used to decide on future course offerings.
- Created real-time updates for concurrent operation by multiple users using Django-Channels, Redis and WebSockets.
- Created a custom excel parser for parsing weekly reports into JSON format for use by back-end functions.
- Built custom back-end functions for calculating quotas, TA hours, finances and other departmental affairs.
QA Automation Engineer - RBC
May, 2017 - August, 2017
- Developed a Test automation web portal and QA documentation site using the Django web framework, MongoDB, Django-Channels, Redis, jQuery, Jenkins and Nginx for concurrent execution, viewing, and logging of automated scripts with real time data analytics. Saving the department $100,000+ per year, while reducing execution time by 80%.
- Developed a web based database viewer for MongoDB using Django and Bootstrap.
- Migrated test data stores from Excel and PostgreeSQL to MongoDB.
- Responsible for creating automated test cases via Python scripting and the selenium library.
- Executed and developed automated test scripts using C# and the .NET framework.
- Built custom scripts in C# to interface with the IBM Personal Communications emulator and perform mainframe testing using the LeanFT libraries.
Back-end Developer (remote) - Kabita Inc.
May, 2016 - August, 2016
- Developed an e-commerce CRUD application using Bootstrap, Django, and MongoDB.
- Migrated the entire back-end to cloud-based solution allowing rapid scaling.
- Containerized application using Docker to ensure rapid deployment.
- Developed applications under an Agile environment to ensure concurrent testing of all features.